Have some clones? Need your DNA fast? Let us provide you with high quality, low endotoxin DNA for your protein expression. No matter how much DNA you need, we can help.
Elim’s Unprecedented Combination of
Quality, Speed and Cost Advantage
Whether it is 1 microgram or 1 gram, 1 plasmid or 20 plasmids, let us do DNA purification for you, so that you can focus on your science. Elim is the leader in providing the highest quality DNA in various quantities, and have been providing this service for over 20 years.
- High-Throughput Mini-Prep
- Microgram to Gram Production
- Ultra-Pure Endotoxin Free Prep
Elim uses proprietary processes, which can generate ultrapure, endotoxin-free plasmids optimal for in vivo studies and large scale transfection. We can purify at any scale ranging from mini, midi, maxi, mega, giga preps, all the way to multi-gram scale purifications. We can purify your plasmids with the most competitive turnaround time that always meet your timeline requirements and research needs..
Standard DNA Preparations
(quantity depends on plasmid yield)
- Mini Prep
- Midi Prep
- Maxi Prep
- Mega Prep
- Giga Prep
Custom Quantity DNA Preparations
(quantity guaranteed), e.g.:
- 1 mg Prep
- 5 mg Prep
- 10 mg Prep
- 20 mg Prep
- 100 mg Prep
- 1 gram Prep
- Multi-gram Prep
- High supercoil ratio
- Genomic DNA: non-detectable by gel electrophoresis
- RNA: non-detectable by gel electrophoresis
- OD ratio: 260 nm/280 nm >= 1.80
- Industry standard endotoxin free prep < 100 EU/mg
- Ultra-low endotoxin free preps < 5 or < 1 EU/mg
- Enzyme digestion
- DNA sequencing verification
Ordering Elim Services
If you already have an online account, Please login to place a DNA sequencing order.
If you do not have an Elim Bio account, please register first to generate an online account. Then, you may immediately login to place a DNA sequencing order. You may use the same account for all Elim services such as DNA sequencing, oligo synthesis, and peptide synthesis.
To Submit Your DNA Sequencing Samples
Please call or E-mail us (DNAprep@ElimBio.com and Sales@ElimBio.com) for quotation with the following information:
- Plasmid name (or code) and its size.
- Quantity or Prep type
- Bacterial host and copy number if known (e.g., DH5 alpha, high copy).
- Antibiotic resistance information (e.g., Amp)
- Preferred buffer and concentration for final DNA (Our default is 1 – 1.5 mg/ml in endotoxin-free water.)
- PO# or credit card payment information (including card type, card number, expiration date, and card holder’s name).
- Shipping and Billing address and phone # for FedEx shipment. We provide free pickup and delivery for local customers in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Optional: If enzyme digesion verification is needed, provide the names of 1-2 restriction enzymes and the corresponding sizes after digestion. Additional fees may apply.
- Optional: Primer information if DNA sequencing verification is needed. Please let us know if you need us to synthesize the primers for you. Additional fees may apply.
- Optional: Please provide >20 ug DNA per plasmid for QA/QC, and transformation. Additional fees may apply.
Please ship all samples to:
Elim Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
25495 Whitesell St.,
Hayward, CA 94545, USA
Shipping your DNA Purification Samples
Bacteria can be delivered at room temperature when streaked on an agar plate (please make sure you see colonies before you send the plate, and the streaking plate is from one colony). Glycerol stocks need to be transported in dry ice and kept frozen. Starting DNA sample can be delivered at room temperature. Bacterial culture can be delivered at room temperature (for local customers only).
Free Local Sample Pickup
Local customers (San Francisco Bay Area)
We will pick up your sample for DNA purification and deliver final DNA to you free of charge.
You may ship bacteria on a plate (O.K. for room temperature) via FedEx. If you are shipping glycerol stock, it needs to be shipped in dry ice and kept frozen. DNA can be shipped at room temperature via FedEx
We only recommend shipping DNA because shipping delays may occur, which could cause sample damage.
DNA Purification FAQs
What are the different types of purifications that you provide?
What’s the turn around for your purification services?
Elim offers the fastest turn around for DNA Purification in the industry. However, the time required for your Purification will depend on the quantity required and the number of plasmids submitted. We can turn around orders as fast as 24 hours.
How do I submit my samples for purification?
Please click here to see the full description for sample submission requirements. “How to order”
How do I order DNA Purification?
Please click here to see the directions for ordering DNA purifications.
How do I get a price quote for my DNA Purification order?
Please email us with your specific DNA Purification needs to discuss our competitive pricing with you.